Saturday, April 4, 2009

A Full Cup- A Great Resource!


Last night I had the fun of being able to attend a site-warming party at Twitter to celebrate the new look and feel of A Full Cup. I had never visited this website before, but let me tell you, it's going to make my life so much easier!


This website has it all for couponers and deal seekers. It's packed with shopping lists full of deals and steals at all the big grocery store chains, coupon databases, and even has a section where you can print Target coupons from! They have the schedule for which coupons are to be released in the paper and a place to trade coupons with others! I have yet to make my grocery list based off this website, but I have a strong feeling it should cut my prep time for grocery shopping at least in half! They even match up any available coupons to the current sales!


Please go ahead and check them out at A Full Cup! To maximize your use of the site, register for free with them.


(And no, I'm not being paid to write this review of them! )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! After I review it, I will be happy to post it!