Thursday, April 2, 2009

Shaws run 4/2/09

I did another Shaws run today. I don't have any pictures because we got home after lunchtime and both girls were hungry and getting close to meltdown mode. Plus, my camera battery was dead! Ah well....

Transaction #1:

(1) Lemon $0.67
(3) Shaws Lemonade concentrate $1.19
(3) Shaws Steamable Vegetables $1.79
(1) Franks Hot Sauce $0.69
(6) Trail Mix Crunch Post Cereals 2/$3
(1) Barilla Elbows $1
(1) Hunts Spaghetti Sauce $1
(2) Soy Milks 1/2 Gallon marked down to $1

Before coupons $23.30

Coupons used:
(1) Free Lemon Shaws Wellbeing (exp. today)
(3) Free Shaws Lemonade Concentrate from Cool Savings booklet out a few weeks ago- exp today
(3) Free Shaws Steamable Vegetables from Cool Savings booklet
(1) $0.50/1 Franks Hot Sauce doubled to $1
(3) $2/1 Trail Mix Crunch Cereal from Post website

(1) $5 off your next order Catalina

Total out of pocket: $1.56
Received $5 off your next purchase Catalina coupon for purchasing 5 or more Post cereals


Transaction #2

(5) Post Raisin Bran marked down to $1 each because of box being damaged

Used $5 Catalina coupon
Paid $0.00 out of pocket

I thought I would receive a $5 Catalina coupon for buying 5 Post cereals, but I didn't, so I guess Catalina deals don't work when items are marked down. Oh well. I still got it for free!

Another Shaws success!

Yesterday I ran to Shaws and bought:

(6) Post cereals 2/$3

$9 before coupons; used $1/2 Post cereals (raisin bran) from recent insert and one $5 off your next purchase Catalina coupon

Total out of pocket $3- Received $5 Catalina coupon for buying the 5 Post cereals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! After I review it, I will be happy to post it!